FXRecruiter uses the proven and tested Disqus comment moderation system for commenting
To set up the commenting system for your blog, you need to set up an account for Disqus
... and send these to your Reverse Delta project manager or support team. We will configure the rest and can do that in a few minutes.
- Go to the Disqus signup page https://disqus.com/profile/signup/intent/
- Select 'I want to install Disqus on my site'
- 'Create a new site'
- At the next step, ignore the 'select platform' options and move on the left menu to '3 - Configure Disqus'
- Enter the Website Name and that will generate a 'shortname' below (See step 8)
You can ignore the rest of the questions
- Go to https://disqus.com/api/applications/register/ (you should be logged in to Disqus now). and select 'Register new application'
- Label (This is for your internal use - just use something like "[website name] blog")
- Description (Something like 'Commenting on our website blog' )
- Organisation (Your company name)
- Website (full website URL - including https:// )
Then 'Register my application' to complete this process.
- After clicking 'Register my application' a series of other steps appear below. Go now to the 'Details' link near the top of this page.
- Copy the
Website Shortname (just the part that is shown here)